Tuesday 13 March 2012

Indigo Design Network

First of all, I think those picture are very funny. She is an Asian designer, but she is not limited in one area. On the contrary, as we can see from her resume, she worked in different place. I think as a designer need to open the eyes. Because only in this way, we can design more and more interesting works. From her works, I feel Paris has full of funy. Every elements make her work more vivid. She use the simple design express to her theme -"DNA". The old style buliding, colorful street gadgets and so on. When they add some simple elements, every thing became a nice design. And those elements are all the Paris characteristics. Though her work, I know the reason of why i come to Australia, because I can learn a lot of new culture, and promote the design concept.


http://www.indigodesignnetwork.org/?p=5143&cpage=1#comment-434

No comments:

Post a Comment